Registration for Winter programs is now closed.
Registration for Winter programs was open from Monday, November 30 at noon to Friday, December 4 at noon.
Missed the registration deadline? *
CAN members can submit late registration requests by emailing email@example.com with the following information:
1. name and age of participant
2. program, date and location that you are requesting late registration for
Submitting a late registration does not guarantee a program spot. Requests will be taken in the order that they are received.
Not a Canucks Autism Network (CAN) member?
Create an online account to access CAN programs for $25/year.
What to Expect at CAN In-Person Programs
Latest Health Update
November 20, 2020
In accordance with new provincial health recommendations, we are resuming all Lower Mainland indoor programs with enhanced safety protocols on Thursday, November 26.
That said, our team has developed updated Safety Plans for both in-person programs and family experiences. These new protocols ensure that our programs are either in line with, or exceed, provincial health recommendations.
Please note that while the suspension of indoor programs affected only the Lower Mainland, our new Safety Plan applies to ALL in-person programs across BC.
- Updated Safety Plan: In-Person Programs
- Curriculum updates: New station-based & hands-free activities to allow for increased physical distancing and decreased touch points.
- Reduced participants numbers, increased outdoor activities for youth & adult programs and virtual opportunities for all age groups this Winter 2021.
- Mandatory masks in common indoor spaces, no spectators allowed and new policies for physically-distanced support.
- Updated Safety Plan: Family Experiences
- CAN Family Experiences will continue as scheduled. This decision remains in alignment with provincial health recommendations as long as families remain within their household bubbles.
- During this time of physical distancing, we must reiterate the need to eliminate interactions with other households at CAN Family Experiences.
Not yet a Canucks Autism Network member?
Create an online account to access Canucks Autism Network programs for $25/year.
Already a Canucks Autism Network member?
Not sure how to navigate the registration website?
Guide to Registration Dates:
|Program||Seasons Programs Run||Month that Registration Takes Place*|
|Weekly Programs||Fall, Winter, Spring||Fall – August
Winter – November
Spring – February
|Monthly Youth and Adult Programs||Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer||2nd week of each month|
|Family Experiences||Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer||Throughout the year – check the newsletter and program guides|
|Summer Day and Overnight Camps||Summer||April/May|
*Subject to change – keep an eye on the monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date on registration periods
When does registration take place?
Why is registration open for a short period?
Why are programs offered at non-ideal times?
Who gets into programs?
How do I prepare for CAN programs?
Sharing program concerns
Not finding what you’re looking for?
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 604-685-4049